1) What is Spire Market Research? MarketsResearch.Biz is a one stop destination for all industrial, commercial and profit making ventures seeking the best research of the market of all the sectors. The company prides itself in being efficient in fulfilling market research requirements of international and domestic clients.
2) Why use Spire Market Research? Spire Market Research offers accurate market analysis and research in the client’s sector of business. It has more than 18,000 research documents to support this claim. Experienced researchers and analysts with many years of work in their field of expertise work with us to provide the best analysis and reporting services in the industry.
3) Who are our customers? Spire Market Research has customers from almost every possible area of business activity. They include industrialists, entrepreneurs, organizations, executives and even students. Spire Market Research provides all of these with a detailed and accurate analysis of any specific market. We offer a comprehensive analysis of existing and potential future market trends for all business sectors. Among these are companies involved in banking, finance, insurance, technology and innovation, automobiles, medical, pharmaceutical, education, consulting, biotechnology, genetics and fast moving consumer goods (FMCGs).
4) How can I use Spire Market Research and how do I purchase reports from Spire Market Research? One can begin with searching keyword relevant to the market or browse research by markets or topics. When the relevant results appear on the screen, click on the title to view the extensive product information including a descriptive summary and table of content. Purchasing the report online from the website is quite easier. Click on the buy now option and select the copy (single user/multi user/corporate user) you are looking for. Follow the steps visible on the screen or call the number provided on our website for further assistance. You can speak to one of our industry specific research specialists. They can help you find the suitable report meeting your requirement and help you answer any questions in your research.
5) How can I contribute to the publications of Spire Market Research? That can be easily arranged. First, you must register as a publisher on the website. After the application has been approved the members of Spire Market Research will contact you.
6) Who produces the reports? The market research reports offered at Spire Market Research are produced by numerous leading global publishers and research firms.
7) What about the information collected about me? We collect basic information about our users: name, email address, company, contact information, and address. For more details on how we use your information check out our Terms & Conditions and Privacy pages.
8) Is my private information protected? The information you provide is protected according to our Privacy page.
9) What is the difference between single user, multi-user and enterprise license? The definitions of these licenses are as follows: The purchase of a 'Single User License' grants access to a specific report for one person only and must not be shared with other employees within the same company. The purchase of a 'Multi User License' grants accesses to a specific report for two to five users only within the same department within the same company. The purchase of an 'Enterprise License' grants accesses to a specific report to a company wide audience. This includes subsidiary companies or other companies within a group of companies. If at any point, the user feels disturbed by the newsletter, promotional offers or any other emails sent by Spire Market Research, then they can easily opt out of it by unsubscribing from the mailing list, a link for which is on each email we send you.